Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 17, 2008

My first ticket :(

Well, it's true. I received my first ticket on Friday morning on the way to school. It was not the way I would have liked to have started my morning. Here is how the morning went. I woke up 20 minutes early because I had decided that I wanted to go get some breakfast before heading to work and get to school a little earlier to get things done. I was in my car at 6:32 and pulled out of the driveway turned on Cibolo Valley Drive and at 6:35 I was pulled over by the police. When the cop came to my car I was sobbing. I asked him what I had done and then he asked me if I was okay. And then decided to say, "It's just a ticket." This phrase made me so mad. Is this what his job is? To just hand out tickets. Anyways, I told him it was my first ticket ever and I really wanted to get some breakfast and I was 20 minutes early. Needless to say it was not the way I wanted to start the morning and I can honestly say that I believe I am innocent. I am a very cautious driver. He said I was going 10 over. On my way to school I said a prayer to the Lord that my attitude would change because I knew I could not go in the classroom upset.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your first ticket! That stinks!

Best of luck with TAKS testing! I"m sure your kiddos will do great! I saw this and thought of you :)

http://tipjunkie.blogspot.com/2008/03/taks-survival-kit.html

Love and miss ya!!
Kaki