Saturday, August 30, 2008
School has begun!
Well, we have already had a full week of school. This year I was super busy before school started. The week of staff development I presented 3 of the 5 days. I did not have as much time this year to work in my room, so I spent two weekends up at school working. I love my new room. Third grade was moved out to the portables this year and it has turned out to be better than I thought. However, I am not looking forward to rainy days! I have a great group of kids this year. 21 total. 16 girls and 5 boys. Yah, you heard me right! Lots of little girls and not many boys. Everyone is doing great though. The week went well and I think I was in bed every night between 8:30 and 9:00. I'm so glad for this three day weekend! I'll post pictures of my room when I take some. :) Have a great school year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Rick & Katie! Wow, I stumbled onto your blog while surfing the net when I should be catching up on sleep. And there was my name on your list! Cool!
I'm glad to read about you two kids. Katie, props to you for dealing with that many girls in one class!! 3rd grade girls...drama! And Rick, if you could just pass along the recipe for Spicy Shrimp & Chicken from your restaurant, that'd be great. It's all I craved while I was pregnant with my daughter and my husband would appreciate me cooking it instead of buying so many dinners out! :)
Post a Comment