Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Dear Second Trimester,

I love you!!! You are treating me so well. I have an appetite again. It doesn't gross me out to smell food anymore. I feel like getting out and running errands. I can go to the grocery store again. Yes, every once in a while I get sick in the morning, but that's it! I even cooked dinner the other night. WOW! I've only done that one other time since being pregnant. Ask Rick, he probably knows the date. Talking about Rick. He has been AMAZING!!! I cannot brag on him enough. He has been so great during this time. He is always so willing to get me what I need. He calls on his way home from work everyday to see if he needs to stop and get anything. He comforted me when I would get sick. He loves to rub my tummy, which I didn't always let him do during the 1st trimester. It has been so much fun to see him start the Daddy role. He is so in love with this little one. I cannot wait to see him with our child. I know he is going to be fabulous! What a wonderful husband I have to share this journey with. Anyways, all this to say being pregnant is fun. I can't believe we are in week 14.

1 comment:

Create With Christie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Congrats on the pregnancy!!
christie daugherty
www.stampshacklady.blogspot.com