Wednesday, March 24, 2010
It's a BOY!!!
Yes, it is! We went and had our BIG sonogram today and we were soooo excited. I just knew it was a girl. When we went in the technician asked if we wanted to find out and we said "YES!" She said "It's a dude." Ha! Funny way of saying it. I couldn't believe it. I was going to have a son. It took a while for it to sink in. Immediately after the appointment we were on the phone to family. Everyone was of course very excited. On the Baker side there will be 4 little boys and on the Crim side there will be 2. It will be lots of fun and Jackson will be close in age to his cousins Coleman (10 months difference) and Colson (7 months difference). Afterwards we went shopping for little boy clothing and dinner at Red Lobster. We are so excited about this new life!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment