Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

29 Weeks!

How far along? 29 weeks!!!
Heartbeat? 150
Total weight gain/loss: 22 pounds
Maternity clothes? Oh yes! I've been sporting them for awhile now.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Sleeping well. I do wake up though when I need to switch positions.
Best moment this week: Summer started!!!
Movement: Oh yes! Lots and I love it!
Food cravings: No strong cravings lately.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In, but trying to pop.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.
What I am looking forward to: GOing to T-town to see our families and having a baby shower!
Milestones: Feeling Jackson's movements a lot more lately. Some of them are not so comfortable, but I love looking at my stomach and seeing it move and knowing it is my sweet little boy!

No comments: