
What a week! We got Charlie, our new yorkie, last Sunday while in Tyler for Heather's wedding. It was a long night Sunday because Charlie cried a lot. I ended up sleeping with him on the couch. On Monday I wanted to return him! I had forgotten how much work puppies are. You have to watch them non stop so that they don't chew on anything and don't pee and poop everywhere. He is doing much better now. He and Bagby are warming up to each other. They love to play tug of war, which is really cute. On Thursday night my school district hosted Young Masters, which is a show to display elementary students art work. I am the art coordinator for my school (no...i have nothing to do with art) so it was my duty to be there to represent my school. On Friday after school we had our school carnival. It was a lot of fun. I got to work the big blow up slide. Anyways, there was a lot going on with a new puppy and school things, but it is over and I got to sleep till 10:00 this morning! WOW! I haven't done that in awhile.

2 comments:
Charlie is a cutie! Glad to hear it's going better than it did the first night. And I just have to say that I don't miss Young Masters!
Charlie is adorable!! Where'd his name come from? :) I hope all is well, best of luck with puppy training! Miss you!
Post a Comment