Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's Almost Here!!!

What you ask?!? SUMMER!!! Yes, just three more days. I have to be honest that I have mixed feelings. I love having time off for the summer, which is really filled with workshops and conferences and some vacations, but I am going to miss my kiddos. I have had a wonderful class this year and will miss them. I look forward to a summer filled with time with my boys (Rick, Bagby and Charlie), going to Tyler, turning 25 (wow! old), many workshops, a conference in Dallas, getting my classroom ready for next year, going to Fredericksburg with Rick for our anniversary, going to Galveston with my family, working on making our house a home, reading books (I think I have 10 stacked in my closet), shopping, sleeping, and having fun in the sun!!!

No comments: