Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!

Rick and I have many things to celebrate in the month of June. On June 17 we celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary. It is hard to believe that we have been married for two years. We decided to take a mini vacation to Fredericksburg. Fredericksburg is about 60 miles away from San Antonio and it was a nice getaway. It is a very different little town. We went on Monday and came back on Wednesday. A lot of restaurants were either closed on Monday-Tuesday or Tuesday-Wednesday. So...we were a little disappointed on the food choices, but we had a good time shopping on Main St. and staying in our little cottage. Here are some pics of our trip.



Wildseed Farms- This was a great place!


Grape Creek Winery Hill Country Exclusive-Radko ornament!!!
Fredericksburg Brewery
I took this picture for mom and dad. I had no idea they had a "campus" in Fredericksburg.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! Haven't heard from you lately on here! Hope all is well and you're enjoying the last few days of summer! I'd love to catch up with you sometime soon!