How far along? 27 weeks!!! Last week of 2nd trimester.
Heartbeat? 148 bpm (on average)
Total weight gain/loss: 19 pounds...eek!
Maternity clothes? Oh yes! I've been sporting them for awhile now.
Stretch marks? None (let's hope it stays that way)
Sleep: I really don't have any problem falling asleep. However, I've been having leg pains during the night where I wake up screaming! Those are not fun at all!!!
Best moment this week: Rick was able to feel Jackson for the first time on Thursday night.
Movement: Oh yes! Lots and I love it!
Food cravings: Changes...Oreos have been a recent craving.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In, but trying to pop.
What I miss: Carinos Caesar dressing.
What I am looking forward to: Summer!!! I can't wait to spend more time getting ready for Jackson.
Milestones: Thankfully I haven't had any swelling that is talked about in all my books. I am hoping it stays that way!
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment