How far along? 33 weeks!!!
Heartbeat: 160
Total weight gain/loss: No loss here! Total gain: 27 pounds
Maternity clothes? Oh yes, but now that it is summer I am wearing lots of dresses!
Stretch marks? Yes. :(
Sleep: Sleeping well, but have to go to the bathroom during the night.
Best moment this week: Jackson's movements have gotten a LOT stronger.
Movement: Oh yes! Lots and I love it!
Food cravings: Popcorn
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Still in.
What I miss: Running. This time last year I started training for my half marathon. I miss it and look forward to running again soon and this time with a stroller.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting little Jackson.
Milestones: Going to the doctor and getting healthy reports. I love hearing my little boy's heartbeat and knowing that everything is going okay in there! God is good!!!
Monday, July 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment