Can't believe it has been 3 weeks since I last posted.
How far along? 36 weeks, which is also known as 9 months!!!
Heartbeat: Strong! We were talking to the doctor when we went last so I don't know the exact BPM.
Total weight gain/loss: We will just say gain. Don't think I want to put those numbers on here anymore. :)
Maternity clothes? Yes, but sadly they are getting to be to small. I pretty much just wear dresses because they are most comfortable.
Stretch marks? Yes. :(
Sleep: It varies. Some nights I sleep great other nights I have a hard time sleeping. Most of the time pretty good though.
Best moment this week: Rick made ALL PRO this week! I know that isn't about Jackson, but it is a family celebration!!!
Movement: Yes, although I read that I will be feeling him less and less since he is getting bigger. Hopefully he is a small baby because he is very active!
Food cravings: No cravings really, but I did have Chuy's twice this past week.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: I don't think I have had any contractions. None that I know of.
Belly Button in or out? Still in.
What I miss: Laying on my stomach, running, and being able to wear my normal clothes. However, I only have about 4 more weeks to savor Jackson being in my belly.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting little Jackson and having our families here. I am praying for a smooth labor and delivery and that we don't go into labor at 5pm!!!
Milestones: Jackson's room is officially complete!!!
Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
lol! i had completely forgotten that i too was nervous about going into labor at 5pm...aka rush hour. i knew in this city it would have meant he'd been born on the side of the road!
we are so excited for ya'll! not long now! you're in the home stretch!
Post a Comment