Well, we (Katie really) decided that we should have a blog. It is a lot of fun reading friends blogs and so we thought we would start one of our own. I actually set it up last weekend, but was waiting for something exciting to post. I actually have several things. Rick and I got to sleep in this morning till 8:00. We were woken up by our little Bagby. When he is ready to get up he thinks everyone should be ready to get up and play. We took it slow this morning and watched a little HGTV. Then we headed to the bank and grabbed some lunch. When we came back I started my mission of cleaning and redecorating. As you know, we bought our first house in November.

Rick cleaned the bathrooms and I dusted and then decided to rearrange the kitchen table and add our bookshelf to the kitchen. Just a little switch-a-roo makes it feel so different. Then I got onto Kaki's blog and saw a cute project where she had taken a frame, scrapbook paper and the computer and created a monogram. I really liked the idea and stole it! Thanks Kaki!!! In our guest bathroom we have the Waverly toile, which I purchased while I was at Baylor and I still love it. So I created these for the guest bathroom wall.
3 comments:
Yea!!! Welcome to the blogging world! I'm so excited you decided to create one! And I'm thrilled to finally see a picture of your house, its BEATIFUL! I hope we can come visit and see it sometime! I loved that you used the frame idea!They turned out so cute! (just one reason why I love blogs is for all the inspriation) I hope all is well and I look forward to keeping up with you and reading this thing! Miss you!
I'm so glad you have a blog!!! Your house is beautiful!
Katie & Rick,
I'm so glad you have a blog. Maybe I can keep up with you a little better.
We were thrilled about Rick's promotion. We're proud of you Rick.
I really like to see pictures and you have your house fixed up so cute, Katie. Put some more in. We love you both. Nanny
Post a Comment