Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 21, 2008

We are still kids!!!!



So if you are reading the posts in order you know that we ordered pizza Sunday night. We had rented a movie that day and we were gonna snuggle on the couch, but then I had an idea! Lets make a palette on the floor and sleep there! Rick liked the idea and yes we made a bed on the den floor to watch our movie and sleep. We gathered the couch cushions and blankets and made a cozy place to sleep. We enjoyed our movie and can you believe that I stayed up till 1:30 AM!!! If you know me, you know that I am usually in bed by 9:30, but seeing as I didn't have school Monday plus a little Dr. Pepper I was good to go! Poor Rick had to wake up early this morning and go to work. But as he says No Worries, he has off Tuesday.

No comments: